Grayson (GB) Ltd are now working together with Bekaert to supply their market-leading construction products.
Murfor® Compact is a next-generation masonry reinforcement and it is now available to order from Grayson. It is made of a sturdy steel cord mesh that can be easily rolled out onto the masonry joints.
Depending on the application, there are two types of Murfor® Compact:
– Murfor® Compact I for masonry in dry, interior environments
– Murfor® Compact E for masonry that is exposed to the elements.
● Can be easily rolled out onto the masonry joints
● Able to apply to a dry bed
● Can be folded around corners
● Less overlapping required
● Can be cut with snips on site
Masonry reinforcement made easy
→ Fast and simple installation
→ Efficient and durable crack control
→ Easy to stack and transport
→ Accommodates any wall width
● Murfor® Compact I-50 with a wall width of ≤ 130mm
● Murfor® Compact I-100 with a wall width of > 130mm < 200mm
● Use 2x Murfor® Compact I-50 with a wall width of ≥ 200mm
● Murfor® Compact E-35 with a wall width of 65 – 90mm
● Murfor® Compact E-70 with a wall width of ≥ 100mm
For more details on Murfor® Compact or Grayson’s other masonry reinforcement products contact your account manager on 08448 50 40 50 or view our masonry reinforcement products here.