Gaps and cavities between walls, floors, and roofs provide an unrestricted route for smoke and fire to spread throughout a construction.
To ensure the fire resistance of your structure is never compromised in this way, it’s essential you create an airtight and smoke seal using high-quality fire-stopping products.
Here at Grayson, our range of Fire Stop Strips and Trapezoidal Blocks are made from high-density, moisture resistant stone wool, and provide up to six hours of fire protection when installed between masonry or concrete.
- Pre-cut to suit the specific gap size or trapezoidal shape
- High-density stone wool retains stiffness during the installation process
- Can be push fitted into place to achieve a compression fit
- No need for mastics or sealants
Significant smoke and fire protection
- Provides up to six hours of fire resistance depending on joint and cavity size
- High-density stone wool enhanced for stability at high temperatures
- Independently assessed by Warrington Fire Research Centre
- Tested to BS 476 part 20
- Available shrink wrapped to prevent fibre migration
- Improves acoustic performance when applied with Fastight Coating
For more details on our range of fire stop products, contact your account manager on 08448 50 40 50.