FireBlox™ is foil faced and available in both cut-to-size pieces to suit the cavity width, and in full slabs. It can also be supplied with integral damp proof course if required to suit your specific project.
This product is designed for use within cavities of up to 600mm wide and requires only 5mm of compression when fitting.
- FireBlox™ is a cavity barrier that can be used at the junction of compartment floors, compartment/party walls, and around openings
- Suitable for cavities up to 600mm
- For vertical and horizontal use
- Tested for use in conjunction with masonry support brackets
- Tested with SFS systems with calcium silicate fibre cement boards
- 100mm deep x 605mm wide x 1000mm long slab
- Foil encapsulated as standard
- Optional integral DPC to prevent moisture migration
- Fire Resistance Classification to EN 13501-2
- A1 Reaction to Fire
- Fire Rated up to 120 minutes integrity and insulation (EI120)
- No maintenance required after installation
FireBlox™ is designed to be used within external wall cavities to maintain fire resistance of cavities up to 600mm in fire conditions.
It can be used at the junction of compartment floors, compartment/party walls, and around openings.
Manufactured from plain stone mineral wool, FireBlox™ provides effective fire resistance.
FireBlox™ is a Non-Ventilated Fire Barrier for vertical external wall cavities.