The Fireseal 300 is an emulsion acrylic based intumescent sealant that provides a firm and flexible seal to joints in various fire-rated structures. Along with a five-hour fire rating, the fillers chosen for this formulation additionally make it appropriate for application as an acoustic sealant.
- Fire-rated of up to Five Hours
- The formula has a high viscosity and does not slump, meaning it is easy to apply and tool off
- The acoustic properties of this sealant are exceptional for sound depending purposes, with an average noise reduction of 29dB
- No priming is required, making it perfect for almost every construction substrates
- Swells greater that 3x of its original size when exposed to heat
- Acoustic rated to BS EN ISO 140/3.
- Subjected to air permeability testing in accordance with EN13141-1 standards. This testing specifically evaluates the performance of components and products used in residential ventilation systems.