Features & Benefits:
- Supplied with factory fitted lead flashing ready cut to suit the pitch of the roof and type of roof covering.
- Fits all cavity sizes up to 125mm.
- Suitable for brick, block and stone wall construction (cutting of masonry may be required) – 150mm high back upstand exceeds minimum requirements.
- Angled section between cavity.
- Interlocking mechanism for joining tray lengths to eliminate tray jointing. Built to brick bonding lengths for ease of use.
- Angled section between cavity tray base and rear upstand automatically sheds water to the outer leaf.
- Built independent to the inner leaf will enable inner and outer leaves to be built independently, if required.
- Available in two lengths: 4 brick for general use and 2 brick for reducing waste when making up a run of cavity tray to the required length.
Where to use:
- At the abutment of a flat roof with a cavity wall
- At the abutment of a lean-to or mono pitch roof with a cavity wall
- On external walls – not exceeding 102.5mm in thickness – built from standard brickwork, blockwork or stone
- Clear cavity widths of between 50mm-125mm