Durable stainless steel and flexible neoprene provide long-lasting structural stability between wythes in masonry cavity wall construction.
- 10-11mm into normal brick and blockwork.
- 10-11mm into outer leaf only if Stock or Accrington brick.
- Minimum depth of drill hole into the inner leaf – 70mm.
- Suitable where the walls are sound. Are simple to install and inner leaf connection can be checked before the outer leaf is tightened. Unsuitable for timber frame buildings.
Field of use:
Domestic dwellings, small commercial buildings up to three storeys, (not greater than fifteen metres in height) comprising of brick or blockwork of similar thickness.
- A2 stainless steel
- Grade 304
- Torque nut for guaranteed setting
- Neoprene expansion for ease of grip and non-aggressive in brickwork
- Long life — over 30 years