Why choose Gryayson Metfast Bricktie Channel?
- 33% less fixings than alternatives, saving on upfront costs and installation times.
Quality of build
- Compression sleeves included as standard to ensure fixings are installed straight. If a fixing is out even by just 3 degrees, the head of the fixing can be up to 9mm from its design position. This can cause bending that the fixing is not designed for, causing costly issues further down the line.
- Compression sleeves also reduce the risk of insulation crushing, another potential failure point if aren’t used. Without sleeves, the insulation is vulnerable to crushing from fixings being screwed too far into the light gauge steel frame.
- Only supplied with stainless steel fixings
- 60-year warranty (vs 25 years from many competitors)
- Tested with full assembly under real world site conditions
High strength channel
- Our fully tested, stainless steel channels have an added ‘dimpling’ profile, which provides a range of performance-enhancing benefits including:
- added shear strength
- increased load carrying capacity
- reduced thermal transfer
- 60-year warranty
Reliable compression sleeves
- Compression sleeves made from composite material for a significant reduction in heat loss compared to a stainless steel sleeve.
- Fixings and compression sleeves work together to avoid corrosion. Non-compatible ones can corrode. For example, a stainless-steel sleeve with a zinc screw can result in bimetallic corrosion if water is present.
Suitable for SFS or concrete
Metfast Bricktie Channel has an adjustable fixing system, which can securely tie masonry cladding back to concrete and steel framed structures (SFS) through various insulation types. It’s also supplied in 2700mm lengths, so it’s easy to cut on-site to suit each project.