Features & Benefits:
- Does not restrict airflow through the main telescopic underfloor ventilator
- Purpose-made accessories eliminate the need for on-site modifications
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Durable and totally resistant to decay
Where to use:
- To provide horizontal or vertical extension to a telescopic underfloor ventilator to accommodate different wall/cavity/brick courses etc.
- To connect the ventilator to a duct.
1203 – Horizontal Front Extension Sleeve Fits between the airbrick and upper front opening of the telescopic underfloor ventilator to accommodate external walls of more than 102.5mm thickness, up to a maximum of 215mm
1204 – Vertical Extension Sleeve Fits between the upper and lower parts of the telescopic underfloor ventilator to accommodate a vertical step of 6 to 7 brick courses.
1205 – Duct Adaptor Fits on to the lower rear opening of the telescopic underfloor ventilator to allow a standard 110mm external diameter plastic underground drainage pipe to be connected via a coupling connection.
1206 – Horizontal Rear Extension Sleeve Fits into the lower rear opening of the telescopic underfloor ventilator to accommodate cavity widths between 50-150mm – or internal walls of more than 100mm thickness, up to a maximum of 200mm.
|Description||To suit||Product Code|
|Horizontal front extention||+115mm||1203|
|Vertical extension sleeve||Additional 2 brick courses||1204|
|Duct adaptor||Suits 110mm diameter duct||1205|
The table below shows how the build-up of telescopic underfloor ventilators and vertical extension pieces achieve the required building in height
|Description||Brick height||Rise (mm)|
|1201 telescopic underfloor vent||3-5||225/375|
|+1 no. 1204 vertical extension sleeve||6-7||450/525|
|+2 no. 1204 vertical extension sleeve||8-9||600/675|
|+3 no. 1204 vertical extension sleeve||10-11||750/825|
|+4 no. 1204 vertical extension sleeve||12-13||900/975|