TP450 provides a weather tight seal against the most severe combinations of wind and rain, with particular suitability for sealing the head and sills of windows installed in timber frame construction and can accommodate up to 37 mm of differential movement within a max. 50 mm wide joint. Extensively tested with BBA accreditation, TP450 has a proven reputation across both the UK and Europe.
Safety data sheet must be read and understood before use.
- Minimum 450 Pa weather resistance, 600 Pa with the three smaller sizes, to DIN EN 1027
- Accommodates up to 37 mm of joint movement within a maximum 50 mm wide gap
- Weather seal for wind-driven rain but breathable for vapour diffusion
- Can accommodate differential movement on timber frame construction up to 5 storeys
- Seals effectively – no remedial visits or wet sealants
- Continually expands and contracts to accommodate movement whilst still sealing the joints
- Long life expectancy