- BBA Approved cavity wall ties (Agrément Certificate: 17/5462).
- Application – A low thermal conductivity, heavy duty wall tie suitable for most building sizes and types. These ties are rigid and should not be specified where large differential movements are expected, or low strength masonry units are in use. They are suitable for buildings of any height and most UK locations.
- Design – Constant drip spiral feature to prevent moisture travelling across the cavity, it can be installed either way up.
- Material – Manufactured from continuous basalt fibre and vinyl ester resin composite.
- Behaviour in relation to fire – Suitable for buildings requiring 60-minute fire resistance.
- Durability – Service life of not less than 60 years.
- Thermal performance – In situations where thermal losses through ties need to be taken into account, the products will adequately resist thermal transmittance through a wall cavity.
- Compliance – Tested as Type B (sound) and as Type 1 (strength) to BS EN 845-1.