- BBA Approved cavity wall ties (Agrément Certificate: 17/5462).
- Application – A low thermal conductivity, general-purpose wall tie for applications such as small commercial buildings and domestic dwellings. They are suitable for buildings with a maximum height if 15m and for flat sites where the basic wind speed is up to 31m/s and altitude is not greater than 150m above sea level.
- Design – Constant drip spiral feature to prevent moisture travelling across the cavity, it can be installed either way up.
- Material – Manufactured from continuous basalt fibre and vinyl ester resin composite.
- Behaviour in relation to fire – Suitable for buildings requiring 60 minute fire resistance.
- Durability – Service life of not less than 60 years.
- Thermal performance – In situations where thermal losses through ties need to be taken into account, the products will adequately resist thermal transmittance through a wall cavity.
- Compliance – Tested as Type B (sound) and as Type 2 (strength) to BS EN 845-1.