Holding UL-EU 3rd Party Certification and supported by NBS Source Partner, FireBlox™ Non-Ventilated Cavity Barrier has been tested in a variety of applications, including SFS. It can be used horizontally and vertically around various junctions and openings and provides effective fire resistance for up to 120 minutes.
If you have recently ordered your first batch of FireBlox™ or are looking for an effective replacement for your current cavity barriers, check out our brand-new video to learn the correct processes and procedures for installing this market-leading product.
What do we cover in the installation video?
FireBlox™ Cavity Barrier has been designed for use in cavities from 10mm up to 600mm and can be supplied in either a full slab or as a factory-finished cut. As a result, the exact installation process will depend on the specific application.
To ensure that all applications are covered, this short video will show you the following:
- How to fix FireBlox™ Cavity Barrier to suit vertical, horizontal and corner applications, as well as the width of the cavity
- Where brackets must be folded and fitted to suit the width of the cavity barrier
- Exactly which screws should be used for each substrate – concrete, SFS and board
- How to install FireBlox™ alongside a masonry support bracket
- How to check the accuracy of installation