- Complies with CIRIA C748:2014 – industry standard for volatile organic compounds (VOC) protection
- Complies with the methane gas transmission rate, mass per unit area and thickness requirements of BS 8485:2015 + A1:2019 – industry standard for methane and carbon dioxide protection
- Flexible – easy to detail and install on site
- Multi functional – provides protection against radon, carbon dioxide, methane and VOCs
- Dual jointing methods – lap joints can be taped or heat welded
- Visqueen Ultimate Preformed Units available – simplifies complex or awkward detailing
It is supplied in 20m length rolls and the following widths as standard: 500mm, 600mm, 750mm and 900mm.