Features & Benefits:
- Equivalent area of 6170mm2 per air brick
- Unique stepped front grille greatly reduces the entry of wind driven rain
- 6.5mm wide front grille openings comply with BS 5440 Pt 2 and British Gas requirements
- Integral clip together facility allows multiple airbricks to be stacked to form 9” x 6” and 9” x 9” sizes
- Available in a range of colours to blend in with various brick types
- Very tough and robust
- Durable and totally resistant to decay
Where to use:
- In conjunction with the 1201 or 1201XL telescopic underfloor vent for providing ventilation below suspended ground floors.
- In conjunction with cavity sleeves for ventilation through external walls to a building interior.
|Equivalent area||Colour||Product Code|