Features & Benefits:
- 150mm high back upstand exceeds minimum requirements.
- Permanent stopend protects the perpendicular joint and cuts out water backtracking along the stonework.
- Angled section between cavity tray base and rear upstand automatically sheds water to the outer leaf.
- Cavity tray builds into the outer leaf only to speed up installation and allow both inner and outer leafs to be built independently if required. Choice of three lengths: 450mm for roof pitches of 25 degrees or above; 625mm for roof pitches of 17.5-22.5 degrees; 1250mm for roof pitches of 7.5-15 degrees.
- The system is available on request with pre-applied polystyrene strips. Polystyrene is much easier to rake out than mortar and offers a visual locator of the cavity tray so aiding the installation of post fitted lead work (this service may incur additional charge).
Where to use:
- At the abutment of a pitched roof with a cavity wall
- On external walls – not exceeding 150mm thickness – built from natural or reconstituted stone with regular course heights, including mortar of approx. 150mm
- On roof pitches of 7.5 degrees and above
- Clear cavity widths of between 50mm-125mm