Features & Benefits:
- Compact size and design allow insertion into an existing wall without ever having to remove more than three bricks at any one time
- Low profile lapped joint between sections allows for variations in brick size
- Angled section between cavity tray base and rear upstand automatically sheds water to the outer leaf
- Cavity tray builds into the outer leaf only, so there is no need to disturb the inner wall of the building
- The system is available upon request with pre-applied polystyrene strips
- Polystyrene is much easier to rake out than mortar and offers a visual locator of the cavity tray so aiding the installation of post fitted lead work – this may incur additional charge.
Where to use:
- For remedial work where a horizontal cavity tray must be inserted into an existing wall
- At the abutment of a flat roof with a cavity wall
- At the abutment of a lean-to or mono pitch roof with a cavity wall
- Over airbricks, cavity liners, ducts, meter boxes, etc.
- On external walls – not exceeding 102.5mm in thickness – built from standard brickwork, blockwork or stone
- Clear Cavity widths of between 50mm-125mm